Project Lead Engine Performance
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• 2-3 years of experience with project management;
• Technical background on a technical department as Perfo/Conso, Thermal, Aerodynamics, Mechanics;
• RSA knowledge (V3P, validation plan, LUP);
• Engineer (Mechanical, Thermal, Energy, Aerodynamics);
• Good knowledge of the automotive field;
• Good English skills;
• Good French skills.
About our open position: Project Lead Engine Performance
• Working with Perfo/Conso department, which is responsible for the consumption of the vehicle and the CO2 emissions reduction.
• Having a lot of responsibilities in this department and being involved in the success of the projects.
• Today this department is one of the most important for RSA.
A typical day might include the following:
• Defending the Perfo/Conso department to achieve the best target as possible on the project.
• Finding solutions with all the other departments (mainly engine, wheels, electrical and battery, and so on) to reduce both consumption and CO2 emissions and propose for each milestone a review of its consumption and CO2 emissions prognosis in front of the project team.
• Validating the prognostic with vehicle tests done in France.
• Achieving the milestone in order to meet the deadlines.