Application Management Support Consultant with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NTT DATA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Management Support Consultant with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Together with NTT DATA Germany, we won another project for the greatest Bavarian automotive producer.
The "Functional Development and Data Management" product provides the IT tools and IT processes for the virtual functional design and validation of vehicle development.
Both an extensive knowledge of the specific processes and an abstract understanding of the IT architecture represent the prerequisites for the successful implementation of IT solutions. New innovative software solutions are actually based on new IT technologies, which involve development, testing and rollouts using CI / CD / CT methods in an Agile way. The delivery model is ensured by a BizDevOps team. These include, for example, the development of different interfaces, integration in system networks and fulfillment of security requirements, in particular with skills in Java (Web), Oracle DB, MongoDB, CI / CD, Angular & Co, interface technologies as well as operations and test automation for the tools.
We are now building a new application management team, who will focus on 2nd level technical support for these applications. No on-call duty is required in this project.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• Incident Management (identification, categorization, diagnosis, resolution)
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Release & Deployment Management (new releases, new versions, migrations)
• Knowledge Management (creating the project documentation)
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• At least 2 years of experience in MATLAB
• Knowledge in Linux servers
• Previous experience in ITIL processes
• Knowledge in one of the following technologies represents a great advantage: Java Backend, Frontend Eclipse RPC, C# / VBA / .NET, MongoDB and/or Selenium
• Fluent German and English represent a must