EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• At least 5 years as a programmer (a minimum of 2 years of experience with .Net);
• Solid knowledge of C#, NET Core and .NET Framework (all versions), OOP and OOD concepts, algorithms and data structures;
• Knowledge of n-tier applications, distributed applications, service-oriented architecture, parallel and asynchronous programming design patterns, micro-services.
• Working experience with Relational Databases, specially MSSQL and PostgreSQL
• Development experience with most of the following technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, HTTP Handlers/Modules, XML Web Services, WCF SOAP/REST services, XML, JSON, ASP.NET Web API.
• Integrating with internal and 3rd party libraries and services;
• Ensuring all deliverables and dependencies are bug free, within metrics budgets and on time;
• Code applications from conception to production deploy;
• Fix urgent production issues;
• Provide technical assistance;
• Verify and actively drive application quality and performance.
• Continuous research for improvement – the fancy word is Kaizen but we really want to improve and we expect everyone to contribute
Nice to have skills – and willing to learn:
• At least one ORM (ADO.NET Entity Framework, Dapper, ORM Lite, or others)
• NoSQL databases: KeyValue stores (REDIS), Document Stores (MongoDB, CouchDB)
• DevOps: Zookeeper, Consul, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab CI
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company