Learning and Development Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Emerson Croft active
View all jobs Learning and Development Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.Requirements
1. Experience developing multi-media training courses
2. Experience successfully rolling out new LMS platforms
3. Experience in an international organization
4. Successfully delivered large-scale training programs in remote settings
5. Strong English; written and spoken
6. Comfortable with technical training and development
7. Track record introducing and setting up new platforms or systems
8. Highly comfortable with technical content
9. Comfortable working with all media types (video, presentations, tests, etc)
1. Go through onboarding materials
2. Develop courses that fit to various employee types (junior, senior, ops, dev, contract)
3. Put every employee through onboarding again
4. Adopt a LMS (learning management system) platform
5. Research and put together a proposal
6. Work with developers to roll out
7. Transition all materials onto platform
8. Identify other training needs
9. Create prioritized list of courses required
10. Work with HR to identify how to measure individual training needs
11. Oversee the onboarding of new recruits
12. Review performance metrics tables
13. Identify, plan and run needed trainings
14. Report on training success and individual responsiveness
Learning and Development Specialist needed to build talented remote teams.
Emerson Croft is a modern recruiting firm that builds teams for all-remote startups. With worldwide teams working on a variety of technical challenges, it’s critical to maintain robust training materials — training enables teams to follow consistent processes that keep them in touch, focused, and productive. We’re looking for someone with experience in workplace training to standardize our learning systems, build new courses, and serve as a key onboarding resource.
Developing our partners’ processes gives you a chance to change the world. As you create new training courses, you’ll be on the leading edge of the movement toward fully remote work. The decisions you make here will set precedents for a generation of telecommuters.
Our companies trusts their consultants with a lot of autonomy. You’re expected to find solutions and own their implementations. We also encourage pushing back on senior management to make sure you’re acting with the right context and motivation. We think you could have an outsized impact here. Take your next step — apply today.