Group Leader SMT Service & Maintenance, CljP
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Bosch Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Group Leader SMT Service & Maintenance, CljP active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadline
- You can effectively cope with change and feel comfortable while handling risk and uncertainty
- Your focus is on collaboration, using effective coaching skills
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with strong problem solving skills
- Your past experience gave you a strong decision making ability
- University degree in Technical Field
Experience and Skills:
- Broad technical knowledge about manufacturing of series production
- Demonstrated ability in leading multifunctional teams
- General knowledge in technical processes as Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of statistical methods, machine and process capability
- English - mandatory level C1
- German - would be considered an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Laura-Diana.Vanani@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Descrierea locului de munca
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You will be part of the SMT department, which ensures functional coordination for processes in Automotive Industry
- You will prepare and conduct the yearly evaluation of the associates and give frequent feedback to associates
- You will lead the SMT Maintenance & SMT Service Technicians Teams
- You are in charge of up to 15 Engineers / Foremen, respectively 200 Maintenance & Service technicians
- You will ensure the achievement of KPI-targets, develop the team and collaboration
- You will be in charge of standardizing procedures Service & Maintenance and reduce cost
- You will drive productivity improvement for Service & Maintenance
- You will give support to achieve safety, quality, delivery and cost targets with focus on technical downtime
- You will ensure technical availability of machines and maintenance, support relocation and new launches coaching of Service & Maintenance Team
- You will identify repetitive technical downtimes, conduct root cause analysis and implement solutions for sustainable improvements
- You will be responsible to establish strong collaboration with other Technical Groups, Quality, Planning & Production
- You will be involved in product and process relocation, coordination of new launches (technical processes) & customer audits