Team Leader for Software team in VNI HMI - TSR
We are looking for a Software Team Leader for an Application development team on Instrument Clusters. If you want to manage the software development of automotive producers like Renault, BMW or Fiat - this is the place for you. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team.
Leading a SW team means:
* to define strategies and plans for his team, based on group and department strategy;
* to coordinate technically and administrative his team;
* to plan and track development activities in his team to meet the deadlines;
* to ensure the required quality level over the development process;
* to be the communication channel with internal partners (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Product Manager...) and external partners (PM, Customer, Other teams, ...);
* to keep contact with other teams for knowledge sharing;
* to evaluate the performance and potential for the team members;
* to increase the knowledge / skill of his team members;
* to coach and mentor team members;
* to participate in hiring activities;
* to estimate team's needs in terms of equipment, travelling, trainings. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, etc.);
* Experience in leading a team and/or a technical project;
* Knowledge on Agile SW development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe etc);
* Good know-how in programming, C programming language;
* Good knowledge in the uC and electronic circuit field;
* Good English knowledge;
* Analytical capabilities and good communication skills;
* Ability to motivate team members to perform to their best capability; Good to have:
* Experience in automotive industry;
* Experience in software development process;
* Knowledge of Autosar;
* Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Excel, MS Project and VBA).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.