Group Leader for Software team in VNI HMI - TSR
We are looking for a Software Group Leader for a Group on Instrument Clusters. If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team.
The responsibilities of the Group Leader:
* Group strategy definition and implementation;
* Budget planning for headcount, budget, travel and investment;
* Quotation responsible for the activities in his group.
* Definition and implementation of the hiring plan;
* Performance management: periodical team members evaluation and appraisal;
* Develops the organization (group) to fit project needs;
* Coaching newcomers / the staff in order to fit into / better cooperate within the team;
* Ensures cross-functional communication / cooperation in order to improve information flow;
* People development: ensures appropriate training of employees in order to improve their level of technical know-how and maximize their performance;
* Promote group competences within local and international business environment;
* Responsible for the quality of the deliveries within his group in terms of time, budget and process adherence;
* Motivation and support for developing professional competences within his group; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* 2+ years experience in leading a team of software development engineers;
* University Degree in a technical field (computer science, electronics, telecom);
* Proactive, ambitious and result oriented attitude;
* Fluent English;
* Very good communication skills;
* Knowledge on Agile SW development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe etc);
* Advantage: knowledge and experience in software development activities;
* Advantage: experience in embedded SW development in Automotive industry.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.