Technical Support Specialist French & English
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
We are always looking for new and exciting talent to join our teams. As a Technical Support Specialist, you are a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology. A problem solver, you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment.
Advаnced lеvel of French(C1) and medium lеvеl of English(B2) in written and oral;
Avаilability for a full-time schedule, in rotating shifts, 5 dаys/ wеek: Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 19:30;
Understanding and interest in consumer based electronics;
Excellent verbal and written communications skills, you will also have excellent attention to detail;
Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills;
Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills;
Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes;
Possess strong analytical skills with excellent communication, literacy & interpersonal skills;
Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis;
Available to work a variety of shifts including some weekends;
Strong ability to understand technical issues in an environment involving products platforms and smartphone apps;
Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service;
Focused on meeting/exceeding targets;
An excellent time manager with the skills and ability to prioritise workloads;
Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail;
A team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
Experience using WiFi enabled devices and products would be a plus;
Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
As part of your role, you will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers of a French consumer electronics company, known for design and innovation in connected devices (ex. Wi-Fi Scales, Wireless Security Cameras, Smart Sleep Systems etc.).
This is a fantastic and challenging opportunity to work with and support the leaders in the health technology revolution.
Are you passionate about innovation and leading-edge products that can have an impact on the environment and how we live our lives? Then this is for you!
● Resolving hardware and software issues via email/phone and social media based support
● Testing beta releases of firmware and software and provide feedback for improvement
● Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system
● Improving the way we work through new processes, tools, communication and organization
● Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times
● Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets
● Provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
● Becoming an expert of the client products, tools and processes
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Tenure salary increases
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page