Team Lead Data Engineering & SW Development
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Team Lead Data Engineering & SW Development active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Clujís current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- You hold a university degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- Relevant experience in technical coordination of software teams in roles such as team leader, product owner or project manager (minimum 3 years).
- Proven software expertise, with a solid hands-on experience in agile software development (minimum 4 years) in the areas of data processing, connectivity or IoT.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding of the design and architecture of big data applications and proven experience with Hadoop ecosystems (HDFS, Hive, Impala, YARN, Spark etc)
- Applied knowledge in developing cloud solutions and services (eg. Azure, AWS)
- Working experience with databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Capable to lead self and lead others.
- Ability to motivate people and to be a role model.
- You are collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with excellent problem solving skills.
- You can prioritize and efficiently coordinate the implementation of a variety of topics in very dynamic environments and under high time pressure.
- You proactively seek requirements, grow your network and react to the market needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to report to multiple stakeholders in a timely and effective manner through both meetings and presentations.
- Passion for data and SW development, willing to keep up with the newest big data and cloud technologies on projects that give a lot of development freedom but also responsibility.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
- Coordinate the research and development activities for a mixed team of software developers and data engineers, which is responsible to develop data products and SW tools in the areas of IoT, connectivity and Industry 4.0.
- Act as a software technical leader for the team, proposing architectural concepts, designing and developing software solutions, offering guidance, direction and advice for the team, always striving for excellence.
- Develop the skills and competencies within the team, define the individual goals, establish learning plans, organize trainings, evaluate employees, coach and motivate team members.
- Organize activities, delegate tasks, balance workload, set and track targets, define and meet KPIs on time, quality and cost.
- Foster an innovation environment and search actively for new development directions that can create future business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and growth of our organization by taking part in the recruitment related activities.