.NET Software Developer
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +500 software specialists and projects in 45 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
We are looking for a .NET senior developer responsible for building .NET enterprise products for medium and large customers. You will be part of the agile Human Capital Management development team and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the most successful and dynamic product.
If you are ready to take new challenges and want to build the next generation of software on cutting edge technologies in an international environment constantly growing – then this is the role for you. We are offering a challenging position, the chance to grow with us, and attractive salary compensation.
What you need to succeed:
• Technical education (computer science, software engineering, cybernetics, informatics);
• Knowledge of OOP and web technologies;
• Ability to understand and extend existing code;
• Familiarity with design patterns;
• C#, .NET to .Net Core - preferred but not mandatory;
• ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC;
• MS SQL Server 2008 (T-SQL, Reporting Services) or higher; SQL Profiler;
• Experience with Entity Framework (EF), Reflection;
• Visual StudioIIS;
• Experience with TFS or Git or Subversion or any version control system for software development;
Experience and education:
• 5+ years working as a software developer in a team environment;
• BSC from technical university required;
What you’ll do:
• You will work as part of the Development team that is dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas, fun and friendly;
• You will work with concepts like DDD, SOA architectures (microservices), cloud-friendly approaches, lean development;
• You will apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability, and performance of high-traffic web applications;
• You will closely collaborate with Product Managers, UI and UX experts and, as a member of a Scrum team, you will develop using client-side (HTML/CSS/JS) and server-side (ASP.NET MVC, C#) languages and frameworks;
• You will drive actions that influence the software product design;
• You will propose ideas and innovations to be driven by Scrum team members;
• You will ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• You will identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to address these issues;
• You will perform code reviews and suggest improvements in code written by your peers;
Reasons for joining TotalSoft Team:
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
We offer a motivating package
Professional and friendly working environment;
Training and on-going development opportunities;
Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
Private medical services.