Functional Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Functional Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business;
• Planning, monitoring, forecasting, financial modelling;
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders;
• Collecting and disseminating data reports;
• Ability to analyze financial reporting data, synthesis, process design As Is;
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; proposing improved working procedures and To Be process design;
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget;
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions;
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential;
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends;
• Key functional SME with Anacredit Titres Regulatory Reporting knowledge, critical for project implementation;
• Subject Matter Expert in Regulatory Reporting & financial analysis;
• Proven expertise in implementation of IT projects (preferable in banking sector).
A Little About You:
• BA experience at least 3 years in relevant fields (Banking, Financial reporting, IT);
• Experience in PM positions at least 2 years (have worked with high management, have managed medium and complex projects);
• Experience in banking or financial field at least 3 years (including FINREP, COREP reporting, ANACREDIT);
• Experience working with senior decision makers;
• Experience in Agile practices;
• Advanced Excel skills;
• Advanced English skills.
We Also Value:
• Strong communication/ interpersonal skills;
• Proven analytical background;
• Cooperation and team spirit; integration within the team;
• BABOK certification;
• ITIL certification;
• French skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1-2 days/ week.