Senior Mechanical Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Senior Mechanical Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have:
• Proven work experience in Medical Device Development;
• Background in mechanical engineering and manufacturing/industrial production to contribute to the development of complex electro-mechanical assemblies;
• Very good knowledge of general mechanics: demountable/non-demountable assemblies, couplings, transmissions;
• Very good knowledge of metal sheet processing, CNC machining, design of plastic components for vacuum casting and injection molding;
• SolidWorks proficiency;
• Good capabilities of researching and understanding the details of mechanical assemblies, performing tolerance and resistance calculation;
• Good knowledge of engineering materials and their applications.
We have the following project that might interest you: Senior Mechanical Engineer
As a member of a cross-functional project team (hardware, software, mechanical, testing and documentation), you will act as a technical leader in the field of mechanical engineering engaged in New Product Development and extending your knowledge in-house manufacturing (Metal sheet fabrication, CNC, Plastic Injection).
A typical day might include the following:
• Designing, building and testing mechanical parts and assemblies for medical devices according to the latest safety standards;
• Participating in the construction of prototypes with the rest of the project team;
• Running simulations in SolidWorks, mechanical and physical calculations;
• Driving technical analysis and designing reviews to ensure quality of deliverables;
• Proposing manufacturable and cost-efficient concepts, proving their feasibility;
• Working closely with the production in order to deliver the product;
• Supporting the project managers with requirement definition, risk management, verification plan and cost analysis.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or a closely related field;
• Good presentation and communications skills;
• Excellent English communications skills.