Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PwC Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Archivist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC is seeking for a new colleague to join our Archive team based in Bucharest. We are looking for a positive, motivated and responsible person.
Who are we? PwC is one of the leading professional services firm in the world, working across three core areas: Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal Services.
What we are looking for from a candidate:
- Availability for a part-time job - 6h/ day;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels;
- Very organized person;
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude;
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Knowledge of English language.
- Provide archiving services according to the Law 16/1996 of National Archives and PwC's policies and methodology, ensuring internal archive functionality;
- Update the databases (in/out);
- Archive all paper files for Tax Departament;
- Prepare Tax files for destruction (integrate the files into a single type of document from archive nomenclature, complete the inventory - for each year);
- Send the files to an external archive (prepare the boxes and complete hand-over notes).
Collection of personal data We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation. Use of personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
• For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
• If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
• to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent. Data retention If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.