Deductions Associate with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Deductions Associate with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
As the number one most trusted food and drink brand in the UK and the 3rd most reputable food and drink brand in Europe we have much to be proud of. We have a huge portfolio of over 1,600 tasty foods which includes iconic brands such as Corn Flakes, Special K, Pringles, and Crunchy Nut.
We also believe that our competitive advantage comes from our people. We say it often, because it is true. Our K Values are part of our DNA -we are a company with a heart and soul, and our people care just as much. Our talented teams are encouraged to bring their best selves to work each day.
Kellogg is a diverse Employer, a gold member of the Lead Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerate gender parity and drive inclusion in the European retail & FMCG value chain and committed to reaching 50:50 gender representation for all Leadership level roles by 2025.
Flexible working will mean different things to you based on your personal needs, the requirements of your role and how this supports you in achieving your goals at both work and home. We offer a range of options to work flexibly and conversations about flexible working are welcomed so please feel free to discuss at your interview.
We are also hugely committed to the communities that we work in and strive to give back as our founder did - you’ll see this in the school breakfast clubs programme and volunteering activities that we encourage all our employees to participate in.
A career with us is exciting. Our modern and collaborative workspace and inclusive culture at our offices in Bucharest reflects that.
Apply and come join our team!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Deductions Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Invoice to Cash (ITC) process for the Kellogg organization:
• Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests;
• Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation;
• Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions;
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Centre ITC team;
• Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements;
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework;
• Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs;
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence;
• Peer Relationships: ITC Associates in Europe and other regions and in the broader Kellogg organization.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• High School Diploma or equivalent and significant experience in a related field required;
• Experience in finance or a related field;
• Language Skills: English at advanced level;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills;
• Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making, as well as time-management skills.
• University Degree or equivalent;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment;
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints;
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment.
• Experience with SAP ERP system;
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment @ kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.