Senior Product Engineer WAN Optimization Services
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Some experience as a product developer or closely related environment, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Demonstrable hands-on experience as an Engineer in IT and Telecommunications.
• In depth knowledge and experience in WAN Optimization products such as Riverbed, Cisco WAAs etc.
• Experience with next generation SDN architectures and products is desirable
• Some experience with Network Functions Virtualization is a plus.
• Understanding of commercial principles and business strategy
• Highly developed and adaptive communications skills
• Strong team-player
• Ability to think and evaluate issues holistically and in a wider context.
• Used to work self-directed towards agreed outcomes.
• English language skills to a business standard
• Bachelor or higher degree in related field or comparable experience
• Ability to organize priorities
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with a continually changing and demanding environment
• Developing product and product enhancement ideas in a holistic context
• Creation of related designs and architecture documentation
• Interaction with Sales architects and sometimes directly with customers
• Management of the vendor relationships to drive new development.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms