Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
- Work with Head of Business Intelligence, internal and external stakeholders to define and maintain our long-term product management strategy and objectives;
- Work closely with the Game Producer and game development team in different phases of the product lifecycle, to define the monetization strategy and features;
- Work with the data analysts to evaluate current product KPIs, optimization strategies and propose new ways to maximize game revenue;
- Work with Publishers and other external development partners to align on product roadmap, provide visibility and insight into product performance;
- Oversee the LiveOps and game service strategy for each product; collaborate with the product team to determine and analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them to achieve revenue goals;
- Identify, evaluate, and track other key companies and products in our industry. Collect and analyze market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes;
- Drive business forecasting considering product performance and market comparisons;
- Develop strategic plan around User Engagement, Acquisition & Monetization;
- Be accountable for state of economy of the games in your portfolio;
- Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across the BI team to ensure product goals are met;
- Excellent English oral/written communication and collaboration skills
- Provides reports and creates comprehensive dashboards for internal/external stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in the video games industry; minimum 2 years experience managing free-to-play online and/or mobile games, with a focus on BI, analytics and monetization;
- Solid knowledge of mobile games and the free-to-play market;
- Strong knowledge of statistics and data modeling skills (Excel);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong project and people management skills;
- Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
- Excellent English oral/written communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to present complicated analytical material in a concise and compelling manner;
- Ability to translate key learning and insights into actionable business strategies;
- Ability to manage expectations appropriately while coordinating, planning, and meeting deadlines for deliverables in a fast-paced environment where projects span across teams;
- Technical familiarity with the aspects of F2P mobile content development, service-based client/server tech, and social/virtual economies;
- Passion and considerable experience playing games, deep knowledge of free-to-play mobile games and systems;
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred in Marketing, Economics or Business a related field (MBA is a plus).
- Adaptability and ability to collaborate and lead a mildly distributed team
- Enjoys an interactive and agile work environment and collaborates well with various work styles
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Demonstrates proactive decision making and ownership
- Love of numbers and min/maxing values to drive exponential value
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.