Airbnb CX Partner Spanish and English (Customer Experience Specialist)
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
Join us as a Customer Experience Specialist (CX Partner) on our Airbnb project!
Are you looking for a great career and a place to shine?
Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in Spanish and English
Availability for a full-time schedule, in shifts covering 9:00 - 01:00, Monday - Sunday, 5 days/ week
Previous customer support experience is an advantage
Excellent problem-solving abilities
Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
Strong time management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above-average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after the trial period
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across a variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centres and more
As a Customer Support Agent, you will master the skills of effective communication, problem-solving, customer service, and strong cultural awareness. You will have the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives with our technology, amazing people and a strong brand to serve modern society. You’ll be the face of some of the world’s top brands!