IT Service Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Service Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Service delivery management in an outsourced environment (expert level);
- Proven IT Service Manager background of minimum 2 years in multinational organizations;
- Business change management;
- Good knowledge of quality framework (ITIL v3);
- TSM Tools;
- ITIL V3 certification (mandatory Foundation; strongly recommended Service Operation);
- Negotiation and facilitation skills;
- English language is a must at advanced level (B2-C1); nice to have French.
- Within the IT operations team Europe, on his/her scope, ensure the interface and act as escalation point between:
The Customer (the Euromaster business entities in general);
The European Service Providers – internal and external;
The IS / IT teams (central and local);
So that IT services, within the IS / IT area, expected by all users, are delivered in production according to the commitments previously defined and in accordance with the underlying processes;
- In the event of a major incident, participate in the Crisis Cell, especially when an incident impacts a service involving several suppliers;
- He/she is the point of contact and expertize for any IT Operations issues / requests related to applications and infrastructure components, acting as a referent;
- Guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of all processes regarding technical topics related to applications and infrastructure components.
- Be accountable for incident, problem and operations management for the services and applications in scope; responsible for major incident and crisis management;
- Manage the SLA/OLA’s with the key business partners and/or external providers to ensure IT services are delivered according to business needs and expectations;
- Manage day to day delivery of services in order to achieve the agreed SLA’s;
- Monitor and measure performance of IT services and recommend changes/improvements where needed;
- Provide quality and operational review reports and detailed descriptions or reports where necessary;
- Be involved in projects transitioning IT services into production;
- Build strong relationships with all Euromaster stakeholders providing constant transparent communication with regards to IT services within the domain;
- Manage all operational services incidents being involved in all aspects of solution finding;
- Possess high customer service skills and a very good analytical thinking;
- The processes are executed in a coherent way between the different countries;
- Efficient collaboration between the roles involved in service delivery;
- The KPI’s necessary to monitor the process implementation and their performance are defined;
- Regular monitoring of the IT services assets;
- Facilitate the changes in the run activities (for existing products or services or newcomers) on request of the service transition entity;
- Risks are anticipated and duty to alert is performed;
- Develop support framework training materials, set training schedule for the support groups members and perform trainings in the area of ITSM.