Security Program Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these values and skills, you are a great candidate:
• Ability to work across international and distributed teams in a virtual environment
• Able to deal with international customers and partners
• Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments and tools, scheduling and patching infrastructure understanding
• Proficient in MS tools: excel, powerpoint
• Basic Knowledge of basic concepts of
o Main OS: Windows, Unix and Linux;
o Network Architecture and devices (routers, switches, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS)
• ITIL knowledge and working experience, configuration & change management (must have; ITIL certification)
• Proven Project management experience & certification on Agile PM/Prince2/PMP)
• Working experience with Reporting tools: Splunk, Power Bi (nice to have)
• Information Security Governance (implementation of Policies, Guidelines and Processes)
• Strong coordination, analytical and presentation skills
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
• 3 - 5 years' of tools / product experience, preferably in the IT industry
• Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically to get things done quickly
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-starter with strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners.
Your day to day
The Security Program Manager will be responsible for gathering requirements for setting new environments and tools and liaising with various stakeholders and teams for implementation and environment on-boarding. The role is to analyse, monitor and manage the status of the managed infrastructure for implementation of all necessary patching activities and actions. The Security Program manager will support with demand management activities across the organization. This role will ensure that new technologies, domain, area or organization function will be properly onboarded. Will offer support for audits / assessments
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Environments Onboarding Demand and Requirements analysis towards implementation
• Responsible for the environment process from demand, set up, on-boarding process till implementation and monitoring
• Provide regular communication, reports, dashboards, status, risks and planing for Environments Demand and on-boarding, Patching and Vulnerability to senior management stakeholders
• Act as the main point of contact for environments onboarding across all involved teams
• Act as a project manager across the involved teams for environment demand and onboarding process and project
• Drive and sustain optimization of the internal workflows and automation
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can work daily from home during the pandemic and a couple of days / week afterwards, depending on the project
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.