Data Quality Specialist
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these values and skills, you are a great candidate:
• Ability to work across international and distributed teams in a virtual environment
• Able to deal with international customers and partners
• Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments and tools, understanding of scheduling and patching infrastructure
• Proficient in MS tools: excel, powerpoint
• Basic Knowledge of basic concepts of
o Main OS: Windows, Unix and Linux;
o Network Architecture and devices (routers, switches, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS)
• Basic Knowledge of the ITIL, configuration & change management
• Project management knowledge (nice to have Prince2, PMP)
• Working experience with Reporting tools: Splunk, Power Bi (nice to have)
• Information Security Governance (implementation of Policies, Guidelines and Processes)
• Project management and coordination
• Support for audits / assessments
• Strong coordination, analytical and presentation skills
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
• 1-3 years experience in IT environment
Your day to day
The Security Data Quality Specialist assesses, reviews data and turn it into information and insight to inform business decisions. They also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify any issues or ways to improve systems and database designs.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Reviewing data in detail – Analyse data and address security data gaps across GDC tools and groups. Determine root cause for data quality errors and make recommendations for long-term solutions. Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
• Comparing and contrasting the data to its own metadata. Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
• Provide regular reports and dashboards for security data
• Coordinate the measures and improvement actions for data correction across multiple teams and for multiple tools
• Work with data owners, service owner, operations teams to correct data quality errors. Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
• Maintain a record of original data and corrected data.
• Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
• Analyse, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures
• Gather data & reporting requirements from business stakeholders transcript them in dashboards and reports
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can work daily from home during the pandemic and a couple of days / week afterwards, depending on the project
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.