Global Learning Business Partner - TSR
As a Learning Business Partner, your responsibilities will be to:
- Collect and manage learning administration needs from locations and business units and translate in learning items and calendar offerings by utilizing the full extent of capabilities with the LMS tools;
- Maintain and ensure record keeping and compliance with applicable regulations;
- Coordinate with the central LMS team, GPS support teams, country TMOD and cross-Business Area LMS teams to manage content in an efficient, transparent and structured manner in order to improve the user experience across the different employee target groups;
- Coach and consult organization to conduct assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend interventions to drive individual and group capability and performance improvement;
- Act as central Key User to support the adoption of the LMS by business and HR partners, sharing knowledge and representing needs in future developments together with the partners of GPS, IT and HR;
- Participate in selected projects as learning expert and ensure that development needs of the Tires Business Area are the main focus in learning programs, tools development and process improvements at the corporate/ country, regional and Business Area level.
- Bachelors Degree in HRD, psychology, OD, business, or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in an international organization, preferred experience managing learning projects with variety of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in Learning Administration and execution;
- Knowledge of specific IT Tools: Excel, Power Point, Talent Management Tools, related Web based applications (To be developed in the position: LMS, mySuccess, ConNext, Teams, etc);
- Demonstrated ability to independently, implement and deliver training and development programs;
- Experience working for a global company in a complex matrix organization;
- Confirmed ability to design content, develop processes, conceptual models, standard operating procedures and documentation for training and user support;
- Intercultural and International experience is preferred; as well as ability to speak other languages (English required). Strong network and experience in Tires is preferred.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.