ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
This job can be for you if you have:
• Proven work experience as a Technical Leader in designing prototypes of electronic products for automotive industry;
• Experience in developing High Voltage/Powertrain, or batteries new products;
• Strong working knowledge of PCB design and HW (microcontrollers, digital interfaces);
• Good knowledge of electrical arhitecture, design, topology and experience in testing and simulation;
• Experience in writing technical reports, datasheets, requirments and project analysis;
• Experience in managing multiple projects at the same time and prioritize them;
• Experience in project management is a plus.
We have the following project that might interest you: Technical Leader
As a Leader of Development Team, you will ensure that new products are designed, optimized and meet the standards in automotive industry. You’ll extend your practical experience on project management, leading and extend technical knowledge of Powertrain Development.
A typical day might include the following:
• Responsible for new product definition, architecture and design test boards including PCB and test plans for electronic prototypes;
• Supporting the development team in execution of daily tasks, including analysis and testing products, as well as ensuring all requirements are met;
• Development and implementation of processes is also a central aspect of the role.
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, software or a closely related field;
• Excellent presentation and communications skills;
• Good English communications skills.