Head of Digital Workplace Services
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• You have background of 10 years in IT, at least 3+ of experience in managing teams in an international context;
• University degree with a focus on IT or equivalent;
• Strong knowledge and experience of the digital workplace landscape and underlying IT solutions (Workstation, infrastructure, Cloud Office O365, file sharing, and collaboration solutions, telephony, conferencing and mobility);
• Strong experience in interacting with business partners and customers;
• Strong skills in leading teams;
• Good command of English.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission
• Knowledge of agile / Kanban methods;
• ITIL v3 foundation;
• French would be a big plus.
Global Technology Services (GTS) division supports the IT infrastructures of the company’s entities in the countries where the Group is present. Within GTS, the department Digital Workplace Services (DWS) delivers and operates user solutions (telephony, workstations, bots, other communication solutions…) and is also responsible for managing technical infrastructures associated with users ‘workplace: technical directories, file services, etc. In Romania, DWS:
• takes care of complete IT workplace environment, end-user support, drives the roadmap of Digital Workplace with a constant focus on user satisfaction;
• is a center in the global delivery model of GTS focusing on the development of Digital Workplace applications, communication, and change management.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Lead and supervise the Digital Workplace teams in SG EBS both for the services provided to local users in Bucharest and for activities operated in Romania as part of a global delivery model;
• Drive the governance with business partners, in Romania;
• Establish and manage the trust relationship with peers at central GTS level and with the main delivery centers in India;
• Manage risks and business continuity for the services: incidents and problems, availability, inventory, monitoring, and technical events, risk controls or audit;
• Steer entire activity with clear IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards integrating risk & security management aspects;
• Contribute to determining future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure cost efficiency and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives;
• Drive the technical & services roadmap, proposes innovation and supervise the delivery of projects;
• Ensure communication to SG users, both locally in Bucharest and as a service center for the Group, through different channels: Mails, SG platform MyDigitalWorkplace, training, and users communities;
• Propose initiatives to improve efficiency, automation, and adoption by the users of self-service support;
• Supervise the permanent surveillance process in the team, contribute to the organization of disaster simulation exercises and emergency situations;
• Take care of people management: evaluation, meetings, communication for a team of over 40 headcounts;
• Ensures the appropriate structure is in place over time to effectively manage the activities in a sustainable way, identify and develop talents and takes care of career development.
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 2 days/week