Automation Specialist - Functional Testing
Societe Generale European Business Services acts as a global solution center, providing high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, IT and Corporate Operations.Cerinte
A little about you:
• Have the ability to analyze incidents, especially on a Windows environment;
• Follow incident instructions (communication, message, priority management, etc.);
• Take into account changes in scope, applications or techniques;
• Share the knowledge of all the incidents, all the controls, all the follow-ups and ensure a good level of communication with the level 3 support.
We also value:
• Team spirit ;
• Responsible attitude and Customer oriented ;
• Autonomy in working ;
• Ability to summarize the information ;
• Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
Your role in a nutshell:
The activities :
The service covers the level 2 support of the OPS and AFT applications, which comprises the following 4 components:
• Achieve the Morning Check of applications operation;
• Ensure that the OPS and AFT platforms are maintained in operational condition;
• Ensure that Tosca scenarios are kept in operational condition;
• Adapt existing Tosca scenarios to application changes.
The service provider must also contribute to the formalization and enrichment of a knowledge base necessary for handling known incidents and malfunctions, in order to:
• Increase knowledge and mastery of the tools and typologies of incidents encountered;
• Reduce service recovery times;
• Reduce the number of incidents.
The deliverables :
The Service Provider undertakes to deliver the following deliverables:
• Weekly and monthly reporting;
• Post mortem incident production;
• Completed ticketing tool (s);
• Documentation and procedures to complete and manage;
• Updated TOSCA scenarios.