Training Support Assistant with Spanish
As a Training Support Assistant with Spanish, you will:
- Provide administrative and logistical support during the trainings and development actions (e.g.: ensure the resources, mailing the attendance sheet, enrollments)
- Update and keep the record of the training sessions in the systems;
- Act as a point of contact for employees and trainers;
- Resolve issues as they arise on site;
- Recommend improvement of the process;
- Provide the required training information for the local reports;
- Create and propose reports regarding the key performance indicators that are measured;
- Manage the generic email address with a response in the agreed lead-time by ensuring the level of quality of the service following Group politics and procedures.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.