Creative Service Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Humangest Group active
View all jobs Creative Service Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
For one of our clients, a diversified technology and manufacturing international leader, we are looking for a Creative Service Specialist.
• Creative individual with writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of creative, production processes across entire Marcom mix.
• Planning and process/systems skills.
• Capacity to work in a geographically dispersed organization.
• Interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport.
• Ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or a related field.
• Full English professional proficiency.
• 3 - 5 years experience in BtoB and BtoC communications.
• 5 - 6 years experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) & MS-PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with DAM/CMS software and online PM tools.
• Familiarity with Adobe digital tools, eBook, Excel, Word, animation.
• Familiarity with creating/ editing video content.
• Retail, trade/ B2B expertise is a plus.
• Develops concepts and designs as directed in the Brief, following the processes for proofing, template
consistency and company's brand compliance.
• Utilizes graphic design tools and software to develop creative Executive presentations and templates.
• Communicates conceptual and stylistic direction on projects to other creative team members.
• Works with Functional Centers of Excellence (CoEs) and Creative management to optimize insights and
establish continuity in branding and voice.
• Consults with Senior Leadership and proactively make suggestions for data layout, infographics, charts,
aesthetics and clarity.
• Maintains relationship with and provides direction to Global Creative Resources teams and outside vendors
• Works with outside creative resources for projects - photographers, videographers, animators, designers,
studios, artists, etc.
• Works within project budgets reporting back to Creative Supervisor and Project Managers as needed.
• Maintain an excellent ratio of customer satisfaction and excellence.
• Fixed-term contract: 6-7 month.
• Working schedule: 9 to 17:30, M to F.
• Location: work from home at the beginning of the collaboration.