Full stack (.net, angular, node.js) lead developer:
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in both front-end and back-end development
- C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework
- MS SQL Server / Azure SQL
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- MS Azure
- unit test and test automation
- secure software development
- comfortable working in Agile environment
- can do and can learn attitude
- good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a tech lead with a full stack development skillset, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.
We are at the stage of building new software development team. It is an opportunity to build a team from the scratch and have REAL influence on bringing software development in DCE into next level (i.e. significant freedom to choose tools, model tech stack and shaping coding standards).
Most of our projects are applications that consumes data with dashboards, custom made systems but also some fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems, but you will not be responsible for maintaining them, however we expect some integrations with them. Lead developer, working closely with Head of Software Development, will be also engaged in establishing software development team and software development standards for Deloitte.
- Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework, node.js, angular2+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, TypeScript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Taking part in creative process;
• Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
• Leading frontend and backend developments;
• Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
• Development of analytics platform;
• Helping other developers solving challenging, technical issues;
• Help with verifying candidates’ technical knowledge and establishing new software development team;
• Working with external development team;
• Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications;
• Research and evaluate software related technologies and products;
• Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Gaining experience with leader role, while still having time to code;
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów or Warsaw;
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth of your technical skills as well as career-wide into leadership role.