CATENA se mandreste cu statutul de cel mai apreciat brand de farmacii din Romania.
Compania noastra si-a propus sa fie un reper fundamental in lumea medicala romaneasca, in ceea ce priveste calitatea si profesionalismul serviciilor oferite.
Echipa Catena a integrat imaginea brandului in viata de zi cu zi a romanilor, punand accentul pe definirea conceptului de viata sanatoasa si armonioasa.
What we want you to have
• Experience – at least 3 years of experience as an IT architect;
• Excellent knowledge – IS architecture, enterprise integration patterns (EIP), domain-driven design (DDD);
• Good knowledge - different exchange technologies such as ESB, EAI, MOM, ETL, API management;
• English language – advanced level;
How you are
• With planning skills – you put a lot of work into organizing and prioritizing resources to reach your professional objectives;
• With detail-oriented skills – you are great at working at different levels of granularity, from a high-level vision up to a detailed view of a process;
• With long-term thinking – you are used to setting strategic direction and plan activities by taking into consideration any potential change that could occur within 3-5 years;
• With relational skills – you count on your ability to create powerful connections with the people you work with;
• With a strong work ethic – you believe that consistent and high-quality results are a direct consequence of hard-working, moral principles and having good habits within the workplace.
What you will do
• You collaborate with the business & digital data teams on the construction of a consistent business & digital transformation trajectory considering both teams’ exigencies and the principles of a modular architecture;
• Your shape-up the current IS architecture and work on the target IT architecture;
• You perform the GAP analysis between AS-IS and target architectures and define the different possible scenarios to shift from one to the other by identifying stable and consistent steps;
• You create the 360 degree IS plan taking into consideration four levels of interest:
o business: strategies, objectives, organization, business gesture, processes, skills;
o data: business objects, data semantics, formats, data model, access rights, lifecycle, data integration;
o applicative: software components, functional coverage, applicative architecture, services, integration of services, flows;
o technology: infrastructure, standards, network, production, security;
• You make sure the business & digital data teams understand the exigencies related to a consistent modular IT architecture.
• You make sure the architecture trajectory is implemented and followed through with business & digital data teams.
• You are part of the IT Team: you contribute to the global architecture referential and share good practices and return of experience with the other members of the community.