Senior System Administrator
CATENA se mandreste cu statutul de cel mai apreciat brand de farmacii din Romania.
Compania noastra si-a propus sa fie un reper fundamental in lumea medicala romaneasca, in ceea ce priveste calitatea si profesionalismul serviciilor oferite.
Echipa Catena a integrat imaginea brandului in viata de zi cu zi a romanilor, punand accentul pe definirea conceptului de viata sanatoasa si armonioasa.
What we want you to have:
Experience – at least 3 years of experience as System Administrator;
Excellent knowledge – IS architecture, enterprise integration patterns (EIP), domain-driven design (DDD);
Good knowledge - different exchange technologies such as ESB, EAI, MOM, ETL, API management;
English language – advanced level;
Experience in configuring and managing virtualized infrastructure based on Hyper-V, optional vmWare
Experience in configuring and administering Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
Experience in hardware configuration and maintenance of servers
Experience in configuring and managing SAN and NAS systems
Experience in configuring and managing network equipment (Meraki, Ubiquity, Cisco)
Experience with services and network protocols
Knowledge of process automation and IT infrastructure (PowerShell, Batch)
How you are
• With planning skills – you put a lot of work into organizing and prioritizing resources to reach your professional objectives;
• With detail-oriented skills – you are great at working at different levels of granularity, from a high-level vision up to a detailed view of a process;
• With long-term thinking – you are used to setting strategic direction and plan activities by taking into consideration any potential change that could occur within 3-5 years;
• With relational skills – you count on your ability to create powerful connections with the people you work with;
• With a strong work ethic – you believe that consistent and high-quality results are a direct consequence of hard-working, moral principles and having good habits within the workplace.
What you will do
• You collaborate with the business & digital data teams on the construction of a consistent business & digital transformation trajectory considering both teams’ exigencies and the principles of a modular architecture;
• Your shape-up the current IS architecture and work on the target IT architecture;
• You perform the GAP analysis between AS-IS and target architectures and define the different possible scenarios to shift from one to the other by identifying stable and consistent steps;
• You create the 360 degree IS plan taking into consideration four levels of interest:
o business: strategies, objectives, organization, business gesture, processes, skills;
o data: business objects, data semantics, formats, data model, access rights, lifecycle, data integration;
o applicative: software components, functional coverage, applicative architecture, services, integration of services, flows;
o technology: infrastructure, standards, network, production, security;
• You make sure the business & digital data teams understand the exigencies related to a consistent modular IT architecture.
• You make sure the architecture trajectory is implemented and followed through with business & digital data teams.
• You are part of the IT Team: you contribute to the global architecture referential and share good practices and return of experience with the other members of the community.