When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
• +1-2 years Experience in software testing of Enterprise or Web applications (preferably e- commerce);
• Experience with multiple testing methods such as: smoke tests, black-box, white-box, gray- box, boundary testing;
• Basic knowledge of RDBMS principles and SQL;
• Ability to learn technological applications, conduct in-depth investigative research, read and
understand code, and determine and execute the best test methods for complex systems;
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
• Work to deliver e-commerce solutions together with a development team (PHP Magento, NodeJS, ReactJS);
• Carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements;
• Review and analyze system specifications;
• Collaborate with other QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
• Execute test cases and analyze results;
• Evaluate product code according to specifications;
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
• Report bugs and errors to development teams;
• Help troubleshoot issues;
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
lifecycle (CTO, PM, devs, etc);
• Learn to implement test automation (if you have an interest in the area).
You will work in a growing team in charge of maintaining and expanding the features of the online shop. The main objectives are to expand the features of the online shop and also optimize the processes between the web-shop and other business key-components like ERP, CMS, Warehousing, electronic payments, customer loyalty system, etc.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.