Graphic Designer (6 months project - based)
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer, for a multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
• BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, advertising or related field.
• 3 - 5 years creating integrated BtoB and BtoC communications.
• Understanding of creative, production processes across entire Marcom mix.
• Familiarity with Adobe digital tools, eBook, Excel, Word, animation.
• Ability to direct outside creative resources.
• Familiarity with DAM/CMS software and online PM tools.
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite & MS-PowerPoint
• Fluent in English.
• Reporting to the CORP CoE Creative Leader. Works in creative project teams within the regional Creative Services Center of Excellence (CoE) to ensure delivery of work that is targeted to the marketing communications objectives and expectations of the Corporate Communications businesses as defined in the Creative Brief, while building the brand.
• Develops concepts and designs as directed in the Brief. Marries the written word with visual design to create powerful solutions for marketing communication needs.
• Communicates conceptual and stylistic direction on projects to other creative team members.
• Utilizes graphic design tools and software to develop creative Executive presentations and templates.
• Maintains relationship with and provides direction to Global Creative Resources teams and outside vendors as needed.
• Works with outside creative resources for projects - photographers, videographers, animators, designers, studios, artists, etc.
• Works within project budgets reporting back to Creative Supervisor and Project Managers as needed.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Professional environment with the possibility of development
- Meal tickets, transport settlement
- Health insurance