Category Purchaser Product Related Licenses - Purchasing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Category Purchaser Product Related Licenses - Purchasing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
* Lead in the negotiation with key suppliers to ensure optimal value ad acquisition on usage rights of Intellectual Property (Licensing on Patents, Software);
* Responsible for contractual agreements and price negotiations for medium to large volumes;
* Work with cross-functional teams, including Project, R&D and Engineering including AP;
* Develop/Enhance/Leverage strategic and key supplier relationships;
* Manage suppliers via periodic business review process with strategic suppliers;
* Develop and execute commodity and procurement strategies.
* Degree in Electronics, Software or Computer Engineering;
* Experience in negotiating contracts/agreements will be preferred;
* Knowledge of software license purchase will be essential;
* Highly interested in commodity management or a purchasing role in a manufacturing environment;
* Must be interested in negotiation skills and proven track record in negotiation;
* Team player with proven influencing and collaboration skills to work effectively across functions;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different levels of people;
* Bilingual in English and German.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated sales of i44 billion and currently employs more than 240,000 people in 61 countries.