C#/C++ Support Engineer
At Verint Software Support Engineers do not just address technical issues.
So what they do?
They provide amazing technical support in order to elevate our customer’s experience.
Encounter new software issues, create solutions and documentations and help future efforts regarding product design.
And what role they have?
We view them as super heroes ,doing incredible things and saving the day.
And they are also the ones that come up with the improvements needed with technical support tools and processes.
In other words, they are the driving force behind any successful product implementation.
- Supervise service of several projects simultaneously in dynamic execution environments
- Work closely with other service layers
- Communicate and sync with customers and site teams – both in office and on site
- Provide tracking and reporting of the team’s output to upper management layers
- Prioritize incoming requests
- Act as technical expert for the team members
- Come with initiatives to improve the existing processes and code base
- Professional experience of at least 3 years developing in C# and/or C++ server side
- Networking experience (Wireshark, IP protocols) is an advantage
- IPMobileTelephony background represents an Advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with issue tracking and reporting tools
- Ability to be organized and align with people from various teams
- Ability to quickly understand and work with legacy code
- Ready to travel abroad
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Fluent English
- Very high technical competence
- Achievement and striving for excellence
- Must be a team player
- Able to perform under high load/pressure
- Client facing experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of Telephony (GSM/UMTS/LTE/SIP/VOLTE) protocols is a significant advantage