This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Middleware Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Six months to one year experience with middleware support or development (Apache, Tomcat, JBOSS, IIS, WebSphere, Weblogic, MQ Series);
• Good knowledge of Linux, Unix/AIX, Windows Operating Systems;
• Database and SQL knowledge (Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server);
• Good command of English language. Italian language is an advantage;
• Disciplined, methodical;
• Availability to work in shifts;
• Availability for On-Call support;
• Ability to prioritize issues and to quickly find solutions.
• Performs application and system software installations and upgrades;
• Performs troubleshooting and solving of Middleware / application incidents;
• Communicates with application developers for technical support and issue resolution;
• Executes corrective maintenance on Middleware software;
• Executes corrective actions after failed automated software deployments;
• Ensures support for planned infrastructure and application activities;
• Performs restoration of the various server components;
• Manages requests to recover log files or other types of files;
• Performs optimization of the application and the system load;
• Participates in implementation of new projects related to Applications Deployment;
• Executes Middleware related system activities in Linux, Unix/AIX and Microsoft Windows.