20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Strong C# skills with experience on both .NET Core and .NET Frameworks
• Knowledge on Design Patterns and their implementation
• BA/BS in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Message Queue Brokers
• Experience working with source code repositories
• Proficient at implementing web applications using SOAP and REST
• Solid understanding of Data Storage stacks including SQL DB
• Understand CI/CD concepts along with practical implementation deliverables
• Must be able to read/write PowerShell script
• Lead projects, mentor engineers and perform POCs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
Nice to have skills:
• Good knowledge of Cloud Computing and some implementation
• Experience with Java/NodeJs
• Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven development)
• Experience with NON-SQL DB (MongoDB)
• Experience with TFS or Git
• Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
• Ability to work in globally distributed teams
• Exposure to the financial services industry
• Experience in an Agile environment
We are offering an opportunity to join our team which is responsible for maintaining and developing the company’s production environment and developing new technical solutions.Other info
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount