Endpoint and Mobility Manager
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have experience with the following:
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 with a focus on Intune;
· Experience of a global mobility management role;
· Experience implementing a BYO mobility programme;
· Great knowledge of ITIL processes and proven track record of implementation;
· Strong cost management experience with a track record of delivering efficiency savings;
· Excellent people, organisational and time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
· Continuous improvement, training and development ensures their skills and knowledge are up to date. Encourages opportunities to learn.
· Able to balance multiple partners with potential conflicting views and to engage, manage vendors and third parties as appropriate;
· Strong leadership and team building, hands on, can do attitude. Must be prepared to lead by example to drive delivery;
· Ability to set, agree and evaluate clear objectives, identify potential impact of changes and to influence IT areas and Senior Leaders into making successful IT decisions;
· Strives to build positive working relationships, inside and outside own team. Treats all colleagues with respect and encourages colleagues to work effectively together. Willing to take on additional work to help others.
Corporate Support Services is responsible for the engineering & operational support of technology across the End User & Corporate platforms. The department is made up of the following teams:
Onsite Services – Desktop support inc VIP & Tech Bars, Meeting Rooms and Audio-Visual Support inc Market Open
Collaboration Services –Office 365, Exchange, Power BI and SharePoint
VDI Infrastructure – Corporate & Development VDI, Profile management and Application Packaging
Endpoint Services– Global mobility management, desktop / thin client management and print
Voice Services –Telephony services, Voice Recording, Audio/Video conferencing
Corporate Application Services – Shared functions Application Management and Desktop Application Management
Corporate Engineering Services – Strategy & implementation of Corporate Technology delivery
Finance – Infrastructure & Application support for the Group Finance systems
The Endpoint & Mobility function is responsible for Intune and SecureMail management for over 5000 devices including iOS, Android and Windows laptops; management of the global physical desktop and the global thin client estate and global Print infrastructure services.
As an Endpoint and Mobility Manager, you will act as a:
Product owner for Global Mobility & Endpoint platforms including Intune & SecureMail (Citrix);
Line manager for technical Endpoint engineers globally (London, Bucharest, US);
Local matrix responsibility for all CSS staff in Bucharest;
Member of the CSS Leadership team with responsibility to maintain agreed standards, IT Controls, Audit and Compliance interaction as requested.
You will work closely with your team and be responsible for:
Drive Opex cost reduction through an implementation of a BYO initiative;
Taking ownership of escalated issues and lead to successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication;
Ensure adherence across CSS to Group Incident, Problem & Change processes and attend at Global CAB to ensure that infrastructure changes are well understood;
Define new and ensure current KPIs are measured and reported together with adherence to SLAs;
Reduce operational risk and focus on resilience / stability and ensure plans in-place to remediate identified audit actions;
Track capacity planning & EOL / EOS across CSS and partner with Product Support Teams & Group Service Desk to improve customer service.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
25 days’ holiday a year;
Private medical insurance;
Group life insurance policy;
Share Purchase Plan;
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and expertly through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with outstanding backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile, so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.