Mechanical Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Give input to the Manufacturing Concept for quote based on experience in production, lean principles, and robust processes;
* Implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product;
* Reports the project progress, participate in definition of corrective measures if deviating form the Project Plan;
* Participates and gives input in product PFMEA reviews;
* Design Checks and improvements;
* Implements Lean concepts during installation of production cells, keeping cycle time, FPY and product and process requirements given;
* Provide and promote continuous improvements for products and processes and projects in his/her area of responsibility;
* Managing the supplier's activities for the design review and follow-up in the equipment implementation process;
* Support and update of production equipment;
* Technical adviser on Business Unit level Involved in standardization activities for back end assembly process;
* Support for world wide locations;
* New technology development and introduction Industry 4.0 integration - COBOTS, ROBOTS, big data Developing new suppliers.
* University Degree in Mechanics/Mechatronics field;
* Experience in Automotive or Electronics Production Engineering is a plus;
* Good knowledge of various tools used for mechanical design process, such as CAD tools, Solidworks is a plus;
* Good English knowledge;
* Results orientation.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.