New Product Launch Manager - Manufacturing TSR
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production. All activities are done in close collaboration with his team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
* Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods (technology);
* Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
* Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, instructions, SAP planning);
* Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
* Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle.
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory; German is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.