Quality Assurance Engineer - Floresti, Prahova
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Bachelor’s Degree in tehnical field, like Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Material Science Engineering;
- Manufacturing background within industrial environment;
- Fluent in English or French;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Comfortable with the presenting of technical information;
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in different cultures;
- Strong Leadership and Teamwork Skills;
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of quality systems, tools and methods(FMEA, Problem solving, SPC, 5Why, 8D);
- 1-2 years of experience in Quality role;
- Experienced to manage Manufacturing Methods, Standards and Procedures;
- Driving progress towards process optimization by studying and analyzing performance data then developing and deploying engineering solutions, only for quality area;
- Assuring product and process quality by actively participating in the design of testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; applying standards and Group quality benchmarks; confirming manufacturing processes;
- Providing guidance and support to operational management and shop team through quality expertise leading and facilitating the optimization of new product industrializations;
- Assuming responsibility for quality improvements as they relate to an area within a facility or a specific project or projects within a facility;
- Optimization of the process to reduce cost and improve flexibility through the implementation of Best Practices;
- Managing the application of root cause analysis in problem solving;
- Provides technical guidance to the manufacturing facility as it industrializes new technology or new processes;
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends, only for quality area;
- Participate in Product Quality Planning (impact analysis, preliminary capability, FMEA, Quality Plan, training needs);
- Applies hands on technical troubleshooting skills to existing processes with quality problems;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Working in an inter-cultural environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;