Oracle DBA Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban GFI active.
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle DBA Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Experience in managing IT infrastructures >3 years
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
• Very good knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server database administration
• Very good knowledge of SQL tuning-da
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux-cunostinte de baza
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology- am interactionat, dar nu la un nivel avansate, Data Guard- da, cunostinte medii, Grid/Cloud Control-da, RMAN-da, Datapump-da, and so on
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Good knowledge of general security principles
The Oracle Database Specialist will ensure the functionality and performance of the database systems. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
Contributes to fulfillment of performance indicators agreed with service owners.
• Provides support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
• Any other business/technical requests received from his direct superior.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Meal tickets
• Work from home 2,3 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment