Channel Support Representative with Chinese
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Language skill: Chinese Native Speaker or HSK level 5 or above; Advanced English;
- Very good Communication and coordination skills;
- Microsoft office skill: intermedia or above;
- Pay attention to the details
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations;
- Commercial awareness;
- Support European service partners and students with obtaining Huawei certification, such as dispatch exam paper, organize online exam and related activities;
- Provide Channel policy consulting and enablement support;
- Organize and host internal and external visit;
- Assist creating and manage Internal and External promotion documents (Newsletters, brochures etc.);
- Support Local office for renewal sales order admin work when it’s required;
- Maintaining a close communication with other departments, HQ and Local Offices;
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.