Security Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team.
In the position of OSM Security Analyst, you will join the team of security experts that:
- Keeps pace with new threats and regulation, through the company security model;
- Improves security through innovative solution as authentication firewalls, machine learning and security as a service project;
- Propose more agility and a business focused approach with a higher-level interface with Businesses and Group and a service-focus oriented approach.
Security exceptions/derogations management:
- USB rights;
- External access (VPN profiles, VDI access);
- Routes opening;
- URL /FTP, SMTP;
- Other derogations.
- Weak passwords;
- Bypass Rebound;
- CA/FA controls (related to the DLP Platform);
- USB access control and remediation;
- SOC Alerts - Incident follow up.
- Security and risk forms;
- Security plan;
- Vulnerability management;
- Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
- A strong background with Information Security;
- Fluent in French and English is must;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/maintain ongoing business relationships.
- Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- An experience on DLP Symantec solution would be a plus;
- Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 day/week.