JUNIOR FACILITIES AND IT SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PG active
View all jobs JUNIOR FACILITIES AND IT SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? We are on the look-out for a Facilities, Real Estate and IT Services Delivery Manager who will oversee Facilities and IT Operations for our South East Europe (Bucharest, Athens, Belgrade, Sofia and Timisoara Distribution Centers) offices!
This role will lead IT Services such as Network, Office, Mobility, PCs, Printing, Employee Care and others, ensuring Facilities and IT continuity to support the business. Helping to accelerate business value creation behind driving Employee & Site projects with faster value realization, reduced cost and higher quality. Additionally, this role might have the opportunity to work and lead Regional and local projects.
With us you will get the chance to:
- Working closely with strategic partners to deliver operational excellence of key services
- Lead the site projects/programs initiatives related to either IT Solutions or P&G Services for Facilities & Real State
- Ensure strong controls & processes are in place to support IT Site Continuity & overall Business Continuity Plans including IT site plans, as well as audit processes
- Deliver strong stewardship over every site cost expenses & capital investment owned by our organization
- Exercise your innovative thinking, with focus on smart buildings and latest technology for delivery of employee IT services
- Be fully accountable for IT Operations for Central Europe sites, while seeking to ensure operational excellence and right plans are in place for gaps closure
- Recognized groundbreaking ownership skills – occasion to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights that impact the business
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Competitive salary package and benefits
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in IT Operations and IT Project Management
- People oriented with a high sense of customer service and willingness to help others with a sense of urgency
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and site IT capital investments and expenses funds
- Communication skills, the specific technical aspects can be learned on the job as long as there is enough curiosity for Technology (network, innovation, computing, telephony, analytics).
- A high energy and the passion to work with people (vendors, clients) will definitely help perform and achieve high results on the job.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.