Data Associate French or German for Amazon Alexa Data Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Humangest Group active
View all jobs Data Associate French or German for Amazon Alexa Data Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
Do you want to help change the way people interact with voice technology? Are you passionate about data and a problem-solver? Then we think you will like it here.
Together with our client Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, we open new opportunities Data Associate (DA) for French and German speakers in Bucharest within the Amazon Alexa Data Team (Devices Division).
- Know French or German at a proficient level;
- Have experience using English in professional settings;
- Have a passion for data, efficiency and accuracy,
- Show proactive behaviour in addressing issues and problems,
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and you are very detailed-oriented,
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment,
- Demonstrate willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary,
- Adapt quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new project,
The Amazon Data Associate role is perfect for you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work with text, speech and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
Come build the future of voice recognition for Alexa with us!
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon;
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment;
- Working schedule Monday to Friday 6AM – 3PM;
- 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role;
- Competitive salary and benefits package.