Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor with Hungarian
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead;
- Excellent Customer Orientation Skills;
- C1 English and B2 Hungarian, any other foreign language is a plus;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP - will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel);
- Excellent organizing and structure skills;
- Independent working style;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- General knowledge of financial processes - will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of the risk management and internal control system;
- Drivers licence - will be an advantage.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls (IMonitoring Procedures");
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting;
- For deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow-up of improvement actions;
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer; Presentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring;
- Procedures to internal and external audit;
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose;
- Business trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures or for transition projects of Monitoring Procedures (maximum 10%).