Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead;
- Excellent Customer Orientation Skills;
- C1 English and B2 Hungarian, any other foreign language is a plus;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP - will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel);
- Excellent organizing and structure skills;
- Independent working style;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- General knowledge of financial processes - will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of the risk management and internal control system;
- Drivers licence - will be an advantage.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls (IMonitoring Procedures");
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting;
- For deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow-up of improvement actions;
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer; Presentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring;
- Procedures to internal and external audit;
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose;
- Business trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures or for transition projects of Monitoring Procedures (maximum 10%).