Senior QA Automation Engineer with Java
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Senior QA Automation Engineer with Java active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Advanced knowledge and strong practical experience of web-applications testing (4+ years) for Senior and (2+ years) for Regular
• Automation testing frameworks (TestNG/Cucumber/Selenium)
• Programming languages Java
• Experience with UI testing and capable of writing automated test cases
• Experience with version control system : GIT
• Continuous integration frameworks (Jenkins/TeamCity)
• Advanced skills of requirements analytical processing, strong knowledge of requirements management and basic practice in requirements design
• Strong knowledge of testing processes and defect tracking
• Practical knowledge of any wide-spread bug tracking system usage (preferably JIRA)
• Practical, basic skills of test management tools (HP ALM would be a plus)
• Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
• Strong communication skills are must
• Team player, results driven person
• Experience in Performance testing
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Analyzing product's requirements and specifications
• Planning and estimation of testing efforts
• Test tools and test approach selection
• Test design and execution
• Reporting test results
• Testing documentation creation and maintenance
• Close cooperation with QA/BA/DEV/PM
• Escalation of project issues, risks
• Analyzing and improving QA process
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.