IS Senior Architect
Technical knowledge required:
o Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies
o Demonstrated experience on web application architecture
o Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
o Prior hands on experience on moving workload from On Premise to Private/Public Cloud
o Knowledge on security standards (SAML, OpenId Connect, OAuth2, basic authentication, …)
o Application lifecycle management tools (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, …)
o Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
o You master one or more of the following technologies:
▪ REST APIs
▪ SOAP APIs
▪ IAAS Cloud Models, PAAS, SAAS
▪ Programming languages
▪ NET frameworks versions> 4.5
▪ NET Core
▪ Database server (relational & NoSQL)
▪ Sql Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySql
TOGAF certification is a must have.
The required soft skills:
o Demonstrated leadership ability: vision, pragmatism and team leadership
o Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the trades
o Listening ability, put yourself in the user's shoes
You will be participating in:
● The definition of the technical base of the IS (systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
● The Alignment of target architecture following the 3/5-year plans of the business strategy.
Your main missions will be:
● Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target:
o Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target,
o Maintain a central view of obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost,
o Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence,
o technological and application debts, or required team's technical skills
o Analyze the existing information system (applications, infrastructures, security),
o Build IS cartography,
o Choose technologies with different constraints (cost, time and security).
● Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture:
o Ensure each project's compliance with the target architecture
o If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance).
● Guarantee the application of architectures good practices of information systems
o Interoperability with market standards