IS Senior Architect
The Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new Digital hub in Romania for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
The teams in the Edenred Digital Center will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Join and Vibe with us!
Technical knowledge required:
o Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies
o Demonstrated experience on web application architecture
o Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
o Prior hands on experience on moving workload from On Premise to Private/Public Cloud
o Knowledge on security standards (SAML, OpenId Connect, OAuth2, basic authentication, …)
o Application lifecycle management tools (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, …)
o Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
o You master one or more of the following technologies:
▪ REST APIs
▪ SOAP APIs
▪ IAAS Cloud Models, PAAS, SAAS
▪ Programming languages
▪ NET frameworks versions> 4.5
▪ NET Core
▪ Database server (relational & NoSQL)
▪ Sql Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySql
TOGAF certification is a must have.
The required soft skills:
o Demonstrated leadership ability: vision, pragmatism and team leadership
o Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the trades
o Listening ability, put yourself in the user's shoes
You will be participating in:
● The definition of the technical base of the IS (systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
● The Alignment of target architecture following the 3/5-year plans of the business strategy.
Your main missions will be:
● Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target:
o Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target,
o Maintain a central view of obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost,
o Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence,
o technological and application debts, or required team's technical skills
o Analyze the existing information system (applications, infrastructures, security),
o Build IS cartography,
o Choose technologies with different constraints (cost, time and security).
● Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture:
o Ensure each project's compliance with the target architecture
o If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance).
● Guarantee the application of architectures good practices of information systems
o Interoperability with market standards