Quality Manager Food industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger Romania active
View all jobs Quality Manager Food industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
ROLE of the Quality Manager, reporting to General Manager, is to coordinate the QA, QC and food safety systems t, concerning the QA procedures, product specifications, production parameters, cleaning and hygiene rules, raw material specifications and storage conditions, analyzing methods and laboratory controls, distribution conditions (time, temperature), physical constraint on the products.
Essential functions and duties:
- coordinate the plant’s communication about the quality of the finished products, consumer claims, benchmark these with the objectives and communicate the decided corrective actions.
- coordinate the problem solving groups and projects related to the quality incidents and quality performance improvements.
- identify the Food Safety related risks and coordinate the necessary preventive actions in order to decrease the risks at the consumer's level (together with Production and Maintenance managers)
- participate to the industrial tests in collaboration with the R&D manager, the Production manager according to internal procedures; also propose product specifications improvement in accordance with quality results.
- Support, stimulate and motivate team involvement in all plant’s improvements activities on all Safety QCDM performance areas.
- University degree, preferable in chemistry and/or biology field, ideally food engineering
- Minimum 4 – 5 years in quality assurance, in a management/ coordination position, within a fresh food producing company; working knowledge of specific quality assurance systems and good chemical-biological expertise are absolutely necessary requirements
- Excellent knowledge of English To fit the organizational culture, we look for someone proactive and having a “can do” approach, good planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and orientation to permanently improve.