Content Management Analyst (fixed-term 1 yr)
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors.
In our specific business unit, Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk and Compliance we possess deep insight into the industry, providing governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more than 15,000 financial services organizations worldwide.
More than 400 in-house experts - former regulators and compliance officers, risk analysts, lawyers and financial industry specialists – embed their knowledge and expertise in every service or solution so that financial organizations can be confident they are managing their organization's Finance, Risk and Regulation needs effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in law/economics
• Must be analytical and detail oriented
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, content management systems
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be flexible, responsive to change and have a proactive attitude
• Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
• Extremely detailed and thorough, ensuring that all content produced is timely and meets our clients’ SLAs on accuracy
• Solid understanding of global regulatory environment including regulators, administrative procedure and content acquisition acumen
• Assist in the content expansion and regulatory library build
• Technical expertise using change detection tools and web scraping scripts
• Expert knowledge of working within content management systems and adept at managing workflows and content metrics
• Ensures adherence to SLA and develops and tracks metrics for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Handles escalations regarding content issues and accuracy internally
The Content Management Analyst will use a variety of tools including web scraping scripts, change detection tools, and manual monitoring to identify and capture all relevant regulatory changes that are produced within their region and advance said content through the appropriate workflows within a proprietary content management system.
You will have the ability to develop understanding of the administrative procedure for regulators that issue compliance and regulatory change content for their specific region (North America, EMEA, or APAC) in the Financial Services industry.
You will assist with the front-end process of content development, content identification, prioritization, acquisition, and establishment of global content standard operating procedures and workflows for the production of international regulatory compliance content.
Lastly, the Content Management Analyst will ensure real time capture of content from the assigned regulators, ensuring that there are no missed actions and subsequently responsible to load accurate data into client specific systems and/or ftp/server locations on a daily basis.